Friday, October 30, 2015

New background for my Blogger

Today I asked  myself a question how to insert my background in blogger.

Well, first we need to select the picture.
It must be JPG, GIF or PING format, no larger than 300 kb and max 1800x1600px.
 
I chose a smaller version of my own illustration. By the way, it is in stock here:


Sea Theme Background by Northseapics
 
Then we will need to go to Settings => Template => Configure => Background => Background Image => Here we need to click on the arrow to the right of the photo. A popup window will appear => To upload an image => Review => Choose the file on your computer => OK.

When the file is selected, it remains to edit image location on the page. 
If the file size does not match 1800x1600px you can, for example, choose "Tile"

The dimensions of my illustration is different from standard proportions (remember, 1800x1600px), so I lined the upper-left corner, and chose "tile".
Since my background is seamless (infinite) vertically, I quietly chose the option "scroll with page". 
If your background is not endless vertical, it is better if it doesn't scroll. A check box is better left blank.

Experiment with position of the picture on the page. By scrolling in the bottom of the screen you can see the preview. The alignment tool is intuitive and simple. Play with the settings and enjoy the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment